Withdrawal from the contract
Right of withdrawal:
- According to the Act of 30 May 2014, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without stating any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the date, on which you acquire possession of things or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, he came into the possession of things. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (RAM Baltic Sp. z o.o ul. Kierbedzia 4 lok. 217, 00-728 Warsaw) of your decision about your action, by an unequivocal statement (eg. a letter sent by mail, by fax or e-mail). You can use the [PATTERN FORM TO DOWNLOAD] withdrawal, but this is not necessary. To keep up with the deadline for withdrawal, it is enough to send us information on exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract before the deadline.
Effects of withdrawal:
- In case of withdrawal from the contract shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of the type of delivery other than the least expensive, normal delivery offered by us), immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day, on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. Reimbursement of payments will be done using the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will not incur any fees in connection with the return. We may withhold reimbursement until receipt of things, or to have supplied evidence of her return, depending, on which event occurs first.
- Please return the products to the following address: RAM Baltic Sp. z o.o. ul. Kierbedzia 4 lok. 217, 00-728 Warsaw, Poland, promptly and in any event not later than 14 days from the day, on which you communicated to withdraw from this agreement. The deadline will be met, if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days.
- Goods returned by the customer should be packed in an appropriate way, to ensure safety during transport.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods (packaging and returning the goods). The cost is estimated at a maximum of about 60 EUR
- You are only a decrease in the value of things resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.